- To start off you have a completely bare homescreen, nothing but a very minimalist banner area. Great for viewing your wallpapers.
- But then simply touch anywhere on the screen and you get your top 30 applications. Also your wallpaper gets greyed out so you can see your icons better.
- There are 3 hidden banner area buttons:
- Click the battery for Options
- Click the time for Clock/Alarm
- Click the signal meter for Manage Connections
- Also there are 3 hotkey application links:
- Press Spacebar for Messages
- Press 0 for Calculator
- Press $ for Text Messages
- Also when you rotate your phone to the left or right you get a second today style homescreen with room for 2 new messages and 10 calendar appointments.
Download Link: Wallpaper Max